Ulta 21 Days of Beauty: Smashbox Full Face
Ulta is having their 21 Days of Beauty going on right now!!! In my
pursuit of looking for long lasting makeup and curisoity of makeup in
general I did their full face consultation. I knew that Smashbox makeup
was used in the Smashbox studios in LA on photoshoots and movies. I have
to say that I overall loved the products that she used. They say that
the foundation (with Primer) lasts for 15 hours. I sat in the sun,
played outside (#sweatlife), rubbed my face occasionally....and it
stayed in place. I hated that I didn't take any picture of the before
and after. I didn't really want to go to bed and wash it off. I highly
suggest anything that Smashbox has to offer.....foundation, powder,
liner, brushes, etc.
Below are the list of items that were used on my face: (sorry no photo's of my face)
Eyes
- Brow Tech-Dark Brown ($26.00)
-Litho Trio Eyeshadow ($28.00)
- Photo Finish Lid Primer ($20.00)
- Jet Set Black Eye Liner ($22.00)
- Full Exposure Mascara ($19.50)
Cheeks
- Blissful Blush ($24.00)
Face
- Photo Finish Primer ($36.00)
- Studio Skin 4-2 Foundation ($42.00)
- Hi Definition- Dark Concealer ($22.00)
- Halo- Dark Powder ($49.00)
Lips
- Eternity Lip Gloss ($22.00)
No comments:
Post a Comment